I'm going to plan on looking back after a year and see what I've actually achieved.
- Drastic hair change
- Loose weight/ be happy with my body
- Go to Amsterdam
- Go to LA
- Go on a spontaneous road trip
- Compliment strangers
- Get a part time job
- Go to a festival
- Read more books
- Sell my old shit on eBay
- Attempt to learn to cook
- Be more adventurous with outfits and clothes
- Learn a new language
- Learn to draw/sketch and draw/sketch more
- Take lots more photos of everyday life
- Try new hobbies
- Do a internship in the Summer
- Remember to no give a shit what people think
- Meet new people, make new friends
So there we have it. Kinda cliche. Kinda cringe. But what can we do?
Apologies for this being posted slightly late, well in fact 3 weeks late.
Thanks for reading